Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Matthews House

3 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

The Matthews House - Page 15 Empty Re: The Matthews House

Post by tweedledee Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:51 pm

Racing into the living room Lizzie collected her clothing and quickly pulled them on. Struggling to pull her t-shirt over her head in such a hurry she grumbled and launched it across the room. fuck. she cursed angrily as the forming tears covered her vision and made it difficult for her to see what she was doing. Crashing to the floor as the tears splashed off her cheeks and scattered around her like the cooling rain on a dark, autumn evening she sighed loudly. Leaning forwards, she extended her arm and scrambled to gather her remaining clothes together. As her heart continued to thump in her chest and as the crimson red liquid continued to gush through her veins she breathed erratically. Trying to catch her breath and calm her emotions once again she slowly pulled on her jeans. Rising to her feet she grabbed her belongings and decided that it would be best for both her and Danny if she left him alone.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:04 pm

Danny grabbed hold of Lizzies arm. Don't go, I'm sorry for mentioning it. Danny muttered looking at his feet. I can't let you go until you understand that you have a new family now and your brother, I'm sorry but he will alwyas live on in your heart and just dont forget that. Danny sighed as he let his grip loosen around Lizzie's wrist.
Duckie
Duckie

Number of posts : 1212

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:38 pm

Don't be sorry.... Lizzie mumbled turning to him and resting her free hand on top of his. Gazing at him through tear stained eyes she forced a smile to reassure him that he hadn't hurt her. its not your fault... as much as i try, i never forget my stupid ability and the idiotic things I've done with it.... so even if you hadnt have mentioned it i would have still been subconsciously thinking about it. she grimaced and ground her teeth together as she became frustrated with her quick mood changes and irrational actions to everything other people did. i would have had to explain eventually why i never used my powers ... the teachers would start to question it... she sighed her hand dropping to her side. most probably. she whispered realising that this was still very possible. thanks for being so caring dan... she felt fresh tears burn at her eyes as she stood beside him. i love you. she said before brushing her lips against his. i'm so very sorry. she apologised sadly knowing that she had probably hurt him in someway. Removing herself from his grasp she turned to the door and proceeded down the hallway.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:45 pm

Danny looked after Lizzie as he felt a tear trickle down his face. He wanted to do something for Lizzie but he didn't know what and it was beginning to tear him apart. He collapsed onto the floor and felt a sob escape his lips.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:10 pm

Reaching out for the door handle Lizzie heard the muffled sound of Danny's sob. Turning around slowly she wiped the falling tears and focused on him; realising instantly the fact that she was the reason for his upset. Regretting having acted in a manner she viewed as very unreasonable she began wandering back towards Danny in order to comfort him. Falling down beside him she crossed her legs in front of her and stared at him for a few moments. again... she paused hating the fact that she had to continuously apologise for acting so stupid. I'm so so sorry. she apologised as she rested her hand onto his leg.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:16 pm

I'm sorry too. I don't know what to do. Danny muttered looking down at Lizzie wiping away his tears. He leaned down and pulled Lizzie up so she was sat on his lap. I'm sorry for being a big cry baby... I'm sorry for not knowing what to do. I'm sorry for stating about the baby thing earlier bluntly. I'm sorry. Danny whispered defetedly.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:26 pm

Lizzie wrapped her arms around his body and hugged him tightly. as i said theres no need for you to be sorry.... she whispered into his ear as she held him close to her. and you are certainly not a big cry baby. she commented as she pulled away from him slightly and stared into his blood shot eyes. if you are what does that make me. she giggled softly in attempt to lighten the mood. Removing one of her hands from around him she lifted her hand to his face and brushed away a stray tear as it sat below his eye. you dont need to know what to do... i know you want to help me and i love you for that ... but you dont need to know... i'll work it out eventually... i'll be ok. she showed him a crooked smile before resuming to her comforting hug. and i understand about the baby thing.... you're worried that you won't be able to handle helping Nikki and if i was pregnant... caring for me and our child too. she spoke softly as she rested her head against his chest and listened to the soothing beat of his thumping heart. you are so caring you know that? ... protecting your sister.... acting as a brother, a father and a mother to her. she glanced up at him and flashed him a smile, unsure whether mentioning his parents would upset him further.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:33 pm

Danny looked at her. I do need to say sorry as I'm failing you as a boyfriend if I don't know what to do. Danny sighed. Nikki needs looking after I know and I now know that I can't keep protecting her as Tom's there to do that now. I'm just at a loss at the moment. I would love to have a kid with you if we can just not now. Danny whispered trailing off towards the end of his sentence.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:42 pm

you're not failing at being my boyfriend at all. Lizzie told him as she rose into a sitting position again. because of you I've stopped having those haunting nightmares... because of you I feel as though a weights been lifted off my shoulders. she added more power onto the word 'you' to express how strongly he had assisted her. i had never told anyone how i felt about the incident and i had never mourned my little brother..... i bottled all my feelings away and told no one... she shivered slightly at his memory. until i met you. she told him. confiding in you, it made me feel refreshed and it helped me immensely. she rested her forefinger under his chin and tilted his slightly bowing head up towards her. thank you.... thank you for looking after me. I promise you have not failed as a boyfriend.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:48 pm

Danny pulled Lizzie into a hug. I'm not being helpful now though am I. Danny muttered. I love you so much, stay with me forever. I beg you I would say marry me cornily but that's way too early in the relationship... Danny whispered.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:13 pm

actually. Lizzie began. you are being helpful now... and i'm not just saying that. she said feeling her arms tighten around him. i needed to get all that random shit off my chest ... i needed to confess how much i hated stuff... and i did.... and you allowed me to do it without confronting me after wards. she smiled at him. you help me without even realising it ... and in some of the most random of ways. she wriggled out of his embrace slightly and examined his exquisite face. Raising an eyebrow at him she tucked a strand of her behind her ear, completely lost in thought. you’d marry me? she asked surprised. in a short space of time I’ve discovered that in the future you want to marry me and have a baby..... she said aloud as if trying to tell herself that, that was exactly what he had said. whoa. she exhaled slowly; shocked and bewildered that a person as lovely as Danny would want to be with her forever. you really want to be with me.. forever? she questioned her eyes still fixed on his expression not quite believing that she could find such an amazing guy who would want to be with her forever.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:17 pm

Yes I do want to be with you forever and ever. Danny smiled at Lizzie and pulled her close to him. I just hope you feel the same. Danny whispered looking into her eyes.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:31 pm

Lizzie smile widened as he spoke to her. i do feel the same. she told him happily. i love you daniel alan matthews. she whispered softly before leaning forward and pressing her lips against his.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:33 pm

Danny grinned back at her. I love you too baby. Danny whispered gently pressing his lips back against Lizzie's.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:41 pm

Snuggling into Danny, Lizzie sat for a long time just thinking about things; in particular the things he had said to her over the days she had spent with him. Releasing herself from his embrace she rose to her feet and extended her arm to him. can we go for a walk? she asked smiling at him.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:48 pm

Danny nodded and stood up hand in hand with Lizzie. Lead the way beautiful. He smiled at her.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:52 pm

Lizzie giggled softly as she intertwined their fingers. you look very sexy and all.... she trailed off as she allowed her eyes to travel up and down his body. but you'll catch a cold if you go out in just your boxers. she lifted her free hand to her mouth and chuckled softly.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:03 pm

DAnny blushed a deep shade of red as he wandered over to pick up his clothes. He pulled his jeans on and tugged on his shirt still glowinf red. Now? He asked slightly embaressed.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:08 pm

perfect. Lizzie complimented before she kissed his glowing cheek. you look so adorable when you're embarrassed. she giggled quietly as she took his hand and approached the door.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:12 pm

Not funny. Danny muttered as he looked at his and Lizzies hand entwined together as they walked off.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15