Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Matthews House

3 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Matthews House Empty The Matthews House

Post by Duckie Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:48 pm

Reasonably large four bedroom house belonging to the Mathew's siblings after their parents vanished.
Duckie
Duckie

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

The Matthews House Empty Re: The Matthews House

Post by Duckie Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:16 pm

Danny stood at the end of the path and looked up at the brick house. He sighed as he looked from window to window all slightly dirty now. He walked up the path and stopped outside the door, he placed the key in the lock but didn't turn it. He looked around at Lizzie and Harry before turning the key in the lock he pushed open the door standing back allowing them to both walk into the hallway.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:20 pm

Stepping inside Lizzie and Harry glanced around admiring the beautifully decorated hallway. Turning to Danny Lizzie smiled. This is so cool. This place is lovely. she said looking over at Harry and noticing he was still absorbing the things he was viewing.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Number of posts : 1114

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:23 pm

Danny smiled before walking through to the living room, well what was suppose to be the living room instead there was a sofa, an arm chair and three dining chairs in the room with nothing else other than a stereo and a drumkit and various amps, guitars and other instruments. Think this is good enough, He asked turning to face Harry.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:29 pm

wow... that drum kit looks so cool.... do you mind if i have a go? he said pointing at the drum. Lizzie grinned looking around at the selection of instruments spread across the room. Wandering over to the sofa she flopped down onto it. ooo very comfy. she giggled leaning back in the seat.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:34 pm

Danny nodded at Harry as he placed his guitar down. He sat down next to Lizzie and grinned.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:29 am

Nikki walked up the path to her hold house with her arm wrapped around Tom. She sighed as she pushed open the front door and walked in. Se looked around the hallway and saw Danny, Lizzie and Harry in the living room.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:36 am

Tom smiled as he walked in to Nikki's house. It is pretty big isn't it. He smiled down at Nikki, kissing her lips tenderly before walking in to the living room slouching down on the sofa and smiling at everyone. Sorry we took so long guys.

Carrot!!!

Number of posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:58 am

Lizzie leaned against Danny as he sat beside her. Looking up at him she smiled at him before turning to Harry and watching him intently as he began to explore the new drum kit.
Harry strolled over to the drums and pulled his drum sticks out of the back pocket of his jeans. Sitting down on the small stool on the opposite side of the drum kit he randomly began hitting the High Hat with one of his sticks. Tapping his foot against the foot pedal to get a beat he bopped his head to help him keep the rhythm. Tapping his other stick against the Tom he created a simple rhythm.
Heyy Nik and Tom. Lizzie waved at them as they wandered onto the living area.
hey guys. Harry grinned pulling his sticks away from the drum and rotating them skillfully in his hands.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:03 am

Nikki stared vacantly around the room before sitting down on the floor where she was. She wondered whether she should tell Harry about her small issue, well small now big later but she thouht otherwise for now. Danny grinned and feebly waved at Tom and stared at Nikki wondering why she was sat there. He sighed and thought about if telling Harry about Nikki needed to be said now or later, but after a small debate in his head he decided it was up to Nikki or Tom to tell him.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:11 am

Lizzie glanced around the room noticing that most of the people present in it appeared lost in thought.
Harry smiled at Nikki as she sat cross legged on the floor. Beginning to play on the drums again, however using a different rhythm this time, he wandered whether to apologise to Nikki now whilst in front of everyone or later when they could possibly have no one to interrupt or disturb them. Shrugging off his own thoughts he played a huge roll on the drums ending with a huge crash on the symbols.
Harrryyyy. Lizzie moaned covering her ears with her hands. be more gentle ... and ... that rhythm you played is quite catchy. she commented with a smile pulling her hands away from her ears.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:43 am

Danny grinned as he undid his guitar bag and started to set it up on one of the amps. Nikki jumped slightly as the loud crash echoed through the room. She sighed and stood up and walked upstairs. She walked along the landing before pushing open the last door on the right. As she opened it she noticced the pale lilac walls and white furniture. She looked around the room and saw a load of her old toys. She walked over to a particluar bear and picked it up and cuddled it. She grinned as she walked to the bed and sat down on it still hugging the bear as a tear fell.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:03 am

Tom looked around the room, watching Nikki as she left the room. He picked up his guitar bag and took it out, setting up and testing the noise level. Right so now what. He asked looking at Danny and Harry.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:07 am

sorry for the loudness. Harry apologised smiling weakly at Lizzie as Nikki left the room. Lizzie shrugged and mirrored his smile unsure of what to do or say. Standing up she excused herself and followed Nikki up stairs in order to check if she was ok. err... we could possibly put a melody to any of your songs. Harry said returning his attention to the boys, looking between Danny and Tom knowing they both had songs they could form a rhythm and tune to.
Lizzie tiptoed up the stairs running her hand against the banister as she did so. Nikkiiii. she called wandering down the hallway admiring the selection of photographs that hung on the wall.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:13 am

Danny nodded and dragged out his notepad from the pocket of the case and chucked it at Harry. He walked out of the room and came back in dragging a small table so they could write or change anything.

Nikki remained blank as she heard Lizzie calling her. What? She called hugging the bear closer to her as she looked from the beheaded dolls over to the guitar and back across to the pile of cd's and dvds. She sighed as she flopped back onto the bed.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:16 am

Tom watched as Harry looked over Danny's notebook. He walked over to his bag and pulled pieces of paper out, he passed them to Danny to take a look at them.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:18 am

Harry grinned at Danny as he reached his hands up and caught the note pad. Beginning to flick through it he scanned a few of the pages and eventually landed on a amazingly written song that instantly caught his attention. Smiling as he read it he looked up at Danny on hearing the squeaking legs of the table. these are good lyrics. he grinned over at him.

Lizzie followed Nikki's voice finding herself standing outside a beautifully decorated bedroom. can i come in? she questioned tapping on the door out of politeness.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:22 am

Danny walked over to Harry flicking through Tom's and passed some to Harry to look at as well. Danny bekoned Tom over. So which one then? Danny asked unsure as there was the beginning to plenty of good songs.

Nikki looked up at the ceiling and replied, Sure. She still held the bear close to her as she tried to cling onto some of the better childhood memories.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:25 am

Tom walked over to Harry, pearing over his shoulder, looking at the lyrics he seemed to be looking at for quite a long time. I like these ones too. He began tapping his foot as he sung the lyrics in his head, before striking a cord.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:35 am

yeh i agree with Tom. He smiled looking over at Tom as he played a chord. these are good. he said waving the note pad with one of his favourite songs in. got any more ideas for chords Tom? he asked glancing over at Tom smiling as he noticed the determination and focus spread across Tom's face.

Lizzie strolled into the room glancing around and absorbing every little detail that she could see. Noting the fact that the room was a pretty purple colour and that a number of dolls lay scattered across the room she assumed it was Nikki's old bedroom. Wandering over to Nikki's bed she sat on the edge of it and smiled at Nikki. I'm guessing this is your bedroom. she said with a smile. its really lovely. she commented her eyes traveling around the room again.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:49 am

Danny nodded, Ok then. He muttered as he looked at the first lyrics.
One by one
Drinks are gone
Do I have to stay
Hate the sound
Of one more pound
As it rolls away
Why did I need your proof
When I knew the truth

Nikki nodded, My room yes, lovely no. My mum use to think she knew everything about me but I haven't changed it incase she came back and got mad. Nikki muttered still clinging onto the bear but she shifted it down slightly so the bear was led on her stomach.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:53 am

Tom looked over at Danny. Danny you sing it to me, and I'll chord it all up. He smiled. Harry you just drum to my beat yes. He instructed them, looking at the pair of them.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:59 am

Yeh sounds good to me. Harry grinned taking his sticks in his hands again and preparing to drum a random beat that contrasted with Tom's chords.

Lizzie returned her focus to Nikki and watched as she appeared saddened about speaking of her mother. Why would you think she'd go mad? ... Lizzie asked pulling her feet up onto Nikki's bed and sitting cross legged across it.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:05 am

Danny nodded and felt himself singing the lyrics as he backed away from Harry and Tom slightly so they had room to do what they wanted to.

Nikki sighed. My mum wanted me to bbe a typical girly girl and I didn't I started following Danny around playying guitar and stuff. Nikki whispered. You could say she like tradition so if she ever found out I was knocked up now at the age of sixteen she would flip out for definate. Dad always understood and let me do what I wanted to life wise. Nikki sighed staring up at the ceiling unaware of what her dad had done to Danny.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:08 am

Tom began to take in the lyrics and the chords just flowed with Danny's singing. He felt himself getting lost in the music world.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next