Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kristopher and Elizabeth's Apartment

3 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Kristopher and Elizabeth's Apartment - Page 16 Empty Re: Kristopher and Elizabeth's Apartment

Post by StephJo Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:46 am

What? Becca questioned, already besidse Jenna as she to stared out the window confused. Soon she turned to Kris and flashed a weak smile in his direction, unknowingly having the small shimmers of her skin begin to shine due to the small amount of light hitting her. Don't worry yourself She assured with a twinge of guilt. He did deserve to know...but knowing how he could react it wasn't the best thing to discuss. In attempting to figure out Jenna's mindless riddle, Becca turned back to gaze out, still unaware that her skin had decided to return to it's natural gleam and rave the night away. ....Would you please tell me of the two outcomes? She questioned quietly.
StephJo
StephJo

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-12-23

http://www.myspace.com/simplestephwoot

Back to top Go down

Kristopher and Elizabeth's Apartment - Page 16 Empty Re: Kristopher and Elizabeth's Apartment

Post by A la luz de la luna Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:24 am

Kris sat on the edge of the coffee table. Don't worry myself...HAH! he muttered under his breath, rolling his eyes as he did so. I hate not knowing... he mumbled and sighed loudly.
Something has already changed. she repeated, this time her tone was more urgent and worried. Look at the weather. No rain. she almost said in a cry. Today was supposed to be a rainy day, cold and damp. Not warm breeze and clear skies... she informed Becca in a sort of whisper as to not alarm Kris. I saw it in Kris' deja vu awhile back. she added, closing her eyes and inhaling a deep breath in order to calm herself down. The outcomes are...were...Of your death and of your survival. But if you survived, someone's life was sacrificed instead. she twitched.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:13 pm

Becca instantly frowned in horror at this, not at all liking the term of sacrifice being used. She shook her head and backed away lightly, gazing up at the sky in ever growing disgust. If it is meant to be my time She whispered urgently in return, voice low for only Jenna's ears. Then I'm not letting another die because I am to be selfish and stay alive! Unknowing, her voice trembled in saying this, hands clenched tight besides her. She sighed out. If it is Marcus...then it doesn't bother me... Her voice broke. You can't fight death With that she stared down, having trouble actually believing she'd just said that.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:24 pm

Jenna had no verbal response, instead she nodded. She frowned at how helpless she felt. Kris stood up, his emotions were uneven since he was isolated from the pair's private conversation. I want to know what is going on, and I want to know now! he said, voice raising a louder level. He walked to them both, quickly glancing out the window and throwing a glare at them both. Well? he added, his tone serious as he ordered them to speak. Jenna looked up at the sky and then spoke: I'll let you deal with that Becca. she said, tone unreadable. With that, Kris' heart began beating in a faster rhythm. He gazed into Becca's eyes, his expression confused yet he too looked as though he wanted to drain the truth from them both. Please Becca, tell me. he whispered and placed his hand in hers.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:33 pm

Instantly, Becca's throat closed over, feeling as though it was being squeesed from the inside out. She licked her lips lightly, mouth dry as she jumped from the sudden sound of Kris' voice, expression shocked. She nodded, numb litterally in Jenna's direction and didn't respond as she felt her hands being overcome by his familiar warmth. She slowly looked up at Kris, her eyes finally reaching the black stage of their ever growing dullness. Your going to kill me or help to kill me. She said simply, although her voice was stronger than she would have expected it to be. She smiled tight, pulling her hands from Kris'. And don't argue with me over it
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:43 pm

Kris gulped as her icy cold hand left his warm one. He felt lightheaded and faint, he had to sit down. He threw himself down on the carpeted floor and sat with his head in between his knees, rocking himself back and forth. No! he exclaimed as he began to wail. Jenna's eyes widened with shock as she felt as though she was choking. Stop it! she said as she gasped for air. She kicked Kris and tugged on Becca's arm as she ran out the room. Becca! she shouted as she entered the bedroom. Kris jumped as he was kicked and felt himself fall backwards. ...I don't want to kill you...I won't. he blubbered. THE FUTURE CAN CHANGE SLOW BOY! CALM DOWN! FOR FUCK SAKE! Jenna bellowed. It's not written in stone... she said more calmly as she waited for Kris to stop weeping.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:52 pm

As soon as Kris began to weep, a gasp left Becca's lips as she to stumbled back, but didn't make any move to escape it. She slid down the wall, the black tears trailing down her pale features as she closed her eyes over with weak smile. Who knew air could actually be valuable... She shook her head and kept her eyes closed, fully prepeared for it to happen. It-ts got to happen She chocked out, shocked at how hard it was to speak in the current moment. She wasn't going to let someone else die...even if it was going to be hard not stopping her death. Marcus...
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:00 pm

Kris had lost control of his tears and his emotions as soon as she had pointed the blame in his direction. He couldn’t handle being accused of yet another person he love’s death. It DOES NOT have to happen! he bellowed as he looked up at her, his heart breaking slowly. She said we can change it…We can! he bawled and pressed his fingers on his temples. I can’t let anyone else I love die…Becca you can’t say that it is going to happen! You just can’t! She said she could help! he added, fighting to see pass the tears that caused his blurry vision. He noticed that she was not moving and leaped to his feet. Don’t be ridiculous! he yelped at her as he noticed her giving up. FINE! I’ll go. I won’t ever come back and then you can survive…for eternity. he shouted and ran to the front door, slapping his hands on it with frustration. I’m sinking in this sand…so to speak…and I can barely stand alone. I am desperately trying my best to be patient, but Becca I am hurting deep inside. I don’t think…no I know! That I couldn’t breathe without you alive! And that’s why I have to let the bitch help us! Please don’t give up…If not for you, for me. I love you and I am scared. he cried out as he slapped his head on the door; eyes closed as the tears rolled down his cheeks. Please don’t give up. he repeated in a whisper.

Jenna peered her head around the bedroom door and looked in on the current situation. He is right Becca…I can help…We can change the future. And we need to…It's not just for your benefit! she choked, trying to make Becca see both their points. Listen to me Kris, just calm down. OK? Relax…I can help even if she doesn’t want me to. The future is already changing…. she added, voice breaking as she fought for oxygen.

Ok… was Kris’ short reply as he sat down on the floor, head in his hands as he attempted to relax and stop the toxic tears that could lead to the girl's deaths.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:13 pm

Although the pain had begun to intensify as the toxic teared effect burnt upon her, Becca couldn't hide the irritation and sorrow that she was feeling from Kris' words. Each one echoed out loud to her, louder than before as she failed to catch any oxygen. For the first time in her life, she found herself cherishing the gas, wanting more and more of it, despite thinking of herself as being selfish. She ground her teeth lightly trying to distract the light headed feeling passing threw her as she closed her eyes tightly. The conversation passed in between both Jenna and Kris couldn't be established as she tried her best to let death sink in...
Getting the ability to breath to a human extent came as a sudden shock as she began to cough, unconsciously gasping for the air she never really needed. Panting lightly, her gaze snapped wide as she glanced to the pair which seemed determine to allow her to continue living...despite destiny. Her chest heaved lightly as she closed her eyes, the light headed sensation not yet passing as she tried to calm. If her heart could possibly beat, it would have surely stopped from the pressure it would have obtained. Soon vanishing from her face where the tears, only leaving the crystal tear lines which seemed to stand out in contrast against her snow white features. In attempts to speak, she once again found her voice hoarse again as she leaned her head back, muttering simply Damn it... She frowned lightly and rolled her head to the left, accidentally allowing her gaze to drift across the window. Although the movement was quick, she had saw something. That familiar blur of jet black hair, clashing against moonlit skin. Her frown increased as she let out yet another shaky breath, trying to make her vision not obvious. She hated it....and she felt weak. Weak wasn't a possibility.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16