Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kristopher and Elizabeth's Apartment

3 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Kristopher and Elizabeth's Apartment Empty Kristopher and Elizabeth's Apartment

Post by WBH Admin Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:37 pm

Kristopher Liddell and Elizabeth Egan's Apartment

WBH Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-12-23

https://winterburnhigh.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Kristopher and Elizabeth's Apartment Empty Re: Kristopher and Elizabeth's Apartment

Post by A la luz de la luna Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:12 pm

Kris entered his apartment, unaware of what was ahead of him this night. He sat down on the couch that was placed in front of the window. He snuggled up to a cushion and a blanket. He felt ever so tired after his unusual day. He felt his eyelids become heavier and heavier; gradually closing. He wasn't hungry after downing excess amounts of sugary waffles. He wriggled around until he found a comfortable position and fell asleep. His head rested on a royal blue soft textured pillow. He was certain to dream...or was he?
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Kristopher and Elizabeth's Apartment Empty Re: Kristopher and Elizabeth's Apartment

Post by A la luz de la luna Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:36 pm

He tossed and turned constantly. He was entering that world that he regularly entered since he began the dreaming thing. And then, it happened. He saw her face, coming closer and closer towards him. His hands scraped against the soft blue material that covered the couch that he lay on. He was panicking over something...
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:45 pm

Becca gazed up at the small window in which lead to the apartment, her nose twitching gently as she allowed the scent to enter. She gently backed away, and (after making sure no one was looking) leapt up with ease, making herself comfortable on the ledge, back against the faintly open window. She rose a brow glancing in and felt herself chuckling noticing Kris in a slumber. It was then she noticed his panic, his fear risisng. She frowned at this and twitched as the window fell open, causing her petit body to tumble in silently. owie...
StephJo
StephJo

Number of posts : 358

http://www.myspace.com/simplestephwoot

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:24 pm

He continued to toss and turn. This time more robustly. He was in a cold sweat. The sweat poured from him as he continued his dream. NOOO! he shouted. Get off me Kate! he screeched. Please he was now begging. He began choking, gasping for oxygen, his dream was coming a reality to his mind.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:32 pm

Becca frowned at this from her position near the window. She sat onto her knees, rubbing her back gently as she watched Kris curious, crawling closer, now in front of the couch. ...ha...i'm...like a stalker... she mused to herself watching him gasp for air. She took a small chance, poking his nose, the cold forcing a small shock threw Kris in a second...she hoped it would calm him some what!
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:39 pm

He immediately sat up, like something had shocked him, breathing rapidly for air. He took a look around, wiping his eyes and his brow from the sweat. He stared at her, lost in thought. Holy crow! he thought to himself. He stayed staring at her, wordless, scared. And then he disturbed the silence. Did you follow me? he asked, suddenly forgetting his dream.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:44 pm

Becca's eyes lit up as she remained on her knees, watching Kris in thought. Nope She answered simply after a while, remaining on her knees as she smiled. She noticed his fear of course, but didn't allow that to affect her seemingly calm nature...it wasn't really strange after all. Nice dream? She questioned casually, smiling, her eyes gleaming a bright gold in the dimness of the room.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:55 pm

Er... he whispered, concerned about her eye colour. Well... he was trying to find an answer. To be honest, I can't remember it. Er... he sat there, puzzled, still breathing rapidly to repair his oxygen debt. He shrugged and stood up, feeling "woozy", he nearly fell over his own feet and the trailing blanket.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:01 pm

I'm distracting you? She said, rather than question. Her hands extended outwards to prevent him from falling, her strength keeping him upright as she to stood, crossing her arms over her chest. She watched him breath, faintly interested in it since she only found herself only breathing very lightly. Sorry...
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:19 pm

Thanks. he smiled as she caught him. Her cold fingers burning in his skin, leaving a physical mark, which caused him to twitch slightly. Distracting me? How so? he gazed into her golden eyes and tilted his head. And what are you sorry for? he raised a brow as he sat himself down.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:27 pm

Becca smiled sheepishly, faintly confused to why he was staring into her eyes, finding herself staring back. ...for basically falling into your house? She said directing his last question, and completely forgot of the other questions as she held her hands away from him unwanting to hurt him any longer with her cold touch.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:41 pm

He stared down at the mark in which she had left upon his tender skin. He quickly gazed back in her eyes. Falling into my house? You are stranger than me! he mused himself, leaning back on the couch. He still felt "woozy" and he continuously blinked as he saw flashes of the dream reappear in his mind.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:58 pm

Becca smiled faintly keeping her hands and body away from Kris, confused to why her touch actually hurt him. She frowned faintly and remained standing, watching Kris in curiosity. She leaned closer slowly as she stepped watching him with a brow rose.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:04 pm

Kate. he whispered. I follow Kate. he added, his eyes closed; gently rocking forwards and backwards. To a...a...a er..it looks like a meadow, like the one I was subjected to today. he continued. His eyes opened. I think that the dream was in your mind. he said, breathing intensely.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:16 pm

Once again, Becca reached out her hand to poke him in hopes of her cold skin calming him, but forced her shirt over her hands to prevent the intensity of the cold. That's a new theory She admitted as she watched him, ready to steady him at any means nessaccery. Are you positive...of all this?
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:24 pm

I am not that positive. he admitted. Where did you take me to? Was it a real place? Or a figure of your imagination? he asked. He placed his arm on the arm rest and blinked.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:33 pm

Becca pulled a hand threw her locks slowly, slowly concentrating as she looked at Kris in thought. The meadow is real, but not to such a perfect extent She explained. It's burnt and basically a ruin...the grass growing back slowly in reality terms...what I visionise is what I'd love to be in She smiled gently, dimples forming in her pale set face, eyes glinting.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:43 pm

Kris frowned. Well it must definitely be set in your mind. he sighed. I am confused. he admitted. He gazed into her eyes. Your eyes, hypnotic, yet so frightening to look at. he wanted to tell her. The beauty advanced in them, is just so inquisitive. He added to his thoughts. Excuse me, I need to go for a wee. as soon as he had told her, he regretted it. Er...you probably did not want to know that piece of information. he blushed and left the room to the toilet.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:49 pm

She rose a arched brow, taking a seat casually on the couch, bursting into amused laughter. It's fine She chimed brightly, gazing out the window tilting her head noticing the clouds. She smiled in relief at their thickness, feeling a sense of new found safe fill threw her body. Her mind soon zoned out as she stared out the window quietly. ...maybe my abilitys will increase...
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:59 pm

He panicked. How did she get into my house? The window? Was she following me? Holy crow! his eyes widened in terror. Need to get out of here, alive. And fairly soon, without her knowing. he searched for a weapon. She is a fucking vampire Kris, you loaf! He decided as he was in the bathroom already, he might as well go for a wee. He unzipped his zipper and sighed. What am I going to do? His forehead crinkled as his whole features turned into a worried expression. He slowly opened the door and noticed her gazing out of the window, and made a quick decision, that he would run. Run for his life. He crept out of the bathroom and attempted to open his front door...locked...
Fuck, the keys are on the coffee table!
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:03 pm

Becca rose a brow hearing Kris' eager footsteps, finding her face falling into an offended frown as she turned to him. If you wanted me to leave you could just ask She said her voice now monotone, gaze growing cold. She stood, crossing her arms standing still, truely offended by such behaviour. Tch She snapped, unmoving, just gazing coldly.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:09 pm

Don't be...offended. he stuttered. You have to understand, you are in my house without coming through the door and being invited in. That would alarm anyone... he tried to explain. He looked at her cold, harsh expression. Sorry. he added. I'm going to get the keys and go. he slowly walked towards the coffee table to collect the keys.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:11 pm

She shook her head already heading towards the window. I did say before that I fell in...I wasn't lying you know She grumbled quietly shoving the window open fully as she began to climb out absent mindedly. Your place anyway...sorry to have been a bother She muttered as she climbed onto the ledge, tempted to give him a scare..just for pay back.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:14 pm

His mind wondered as she spoke. Her voice melting his heart, messing with his mind. What the fuck is she doing to me? he felt his knees tremble as he thought about how he had hurt her. Becca! Come back! Please! he begged. He felt a lump form in his throat. I am truly sorry. he informed her of his apologies.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next