Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reception

2 posters

Go down

The Reception Empty The Reception

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:42 pm

Katy smiled as the limo pulled up outside a building and came to a slow stop. She looked up at Nikki her smiled widening. Does this mean that we are there. She asked, hoping it did. She giggled a little as the door opened and the limo driver stood over them. Hang on a minute. She said to the driver and he shut the door again. Give us a kiss then. She winked at him sitting up straight next to him.

Carrot!!!

Number of posts : 1107
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

The Reception Empty Re: The Reception

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:56 pm

Nicky chuckled and shook her head at him. Leaning forward he pressed her gently against the leather seat, resting an arm either side of her. As a smirk crossed his face he winked at her. Resting his head before her, so that they were millimeters apart he gazed into her beautiful twinkling eyes. you're crazy you know that? he said, his lips brushing hers as he spoke. but i love you so much. he informed before pressing his lips against hers.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Number of posts : 1114

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:03 pm

Katy giggled as he climbed on her, she shook her head at him. Nicky Flynn what are you doing. She raised her eyebrows at him, giggling more as he pressed his lips on to hers. She pulled away for a minute. Crazy I am not, you're the crazy one. I only asked for a kiss. She shook her head giggling more. I love you more though. She kissed him quickly, pushing him off her and rushing out of the limo, giggling away to herself as she stopped outside the door. C'mon slow coach.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:13 pm

Nicky shook his head and allowed his jaw to drop open. terrible. he mumbled as a smirk played on his lips. just terrible. he giggled quietly as he scrambled out of the limo after her. Bouncing beside her he brushed his hand against hers as he watched her intently. i was only trying to give you a kiss you'd remember... he winked as he raised and lowered his eyebrows. not gonna forget that are you? he questioned before slowly wandering away.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:25 pm

Katy giggled as Nicky spoke to her. Nor will you. She replied as she rushed after him. You cannot go in there without me you doughnut. She smiled as she pulled his arm so they were out of view from everyone else. Now how about a proper kiss before we go in there and you do your speech. She looked up at him, placing one of his hands on her tiny bump as she spoke.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:38 pm

Nicky giggled softly. proper kiss it is then. he smirked wrapping his free hand around her back and leaning forward and kissing her passionately. Releasing himself from her embrace he winked at her. Now... he mumbled, his eyes dropping to her stomach. Your doughnut of a daddy is gonna go inside with your mummy... so that your daddy can tell all your family how beautiful and amazing your mummy is... he beamed proudly as he spoke to his wife's slowly growing bump. and then i shall announce that we are expecting to have you. he stroked Katy's stomach softly with his finger. woop.... he chuckled in attempt to fight back the tears of happiness that threatened to fall. Taking her hand in his he slowly began wandering towards the reception venue; Katy following slowly behind him. come on slow coach. he mimicked her as he took a fleeting glance over his shoulder.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:43 pm

Katy smiled as the kissed finished. She giggled as she heard him talk to her bump, holding on to him tightly. Nicky I'm scared. She stated to him, feeling her heart pound the closer they got to the door. She pulled his arm to stop him walking and looked up at him. I'm going to go in there as a new person and it's scared the crap out of me. She mumbled looking at him before looking at the floor. Just give me a few more minutes. She began taking deep breaths looking up and down the corridor, making sure no-one was around that she knew. and a big squeeze and I will be ok.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:47 pm

aww come here. Nicky whispered soothingly as he gently pulled her into a comforting hug. everything will be ok. he reassured, slowly running his fingers up and down her arm. I'll look after you. he grinned, throwing his arms around her waist and squeezing her tightly. Holding in his arms he peered around the hallway and spotted a small, wooden bench. would you like to sit for a few minutes? he asked wriggling out of their hug a little and looking down at her face.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:52 pm

Katy looked up at him, shaking her head. She took one last deep breathe and looked in to the hall. C'mon if I sit down I will stay there forever. I need to get this over and done with. She smiled up at him, pulling him close on last time before pulling away so they were standing side by side. Let's go before I change my mind. She began to walk towards the door, placing her hand in Nicky's entwining their fingers.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum