Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking and talking.....

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Walking and talking..... Empty Walking and talking.....

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:16 am

Wandering aimlessly through the streets of Bolton, rather unsure of where she was headed, Lizzie examined the surrounding view. hmmm... she mumbled as she reached a split path that lead in two directions. that way. she giggled as she pointed towards the striking scenery protected by the gates of the park. come on you. she said glancing over her shoulder at Danny. Smiling at him she began pulling him with her as she skipped through the park gates.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Walking and talking..... Empty Re: Walking and talking.....

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:19 am

Danny giggled at Lizzie. Did you actually know where you were going considering we went around in a circle for a bit. Danny chuckled as Lizzie dragged him into the park. He smiled as the familiar surroundings he use to loose himself in.
Duckie
Duckie

Number of posts : 1212

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:22 am

Spinning around to face him Lizzie shook her head. i've never been in bolton before.... and you said to lead the way... so i did. she grinned before leaning forward and kissing his lips. where to now? she asked scanning the beautiful scenery for a pleasant spot to sit.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:25 am

Follow me then. Danny chuckled as he took Lizzie along the path to a small quieter area before walking across the grass and stopped by a bush. He quickly parted the leaves and alked through it and waited for Lizzie to walk onto the otherside and take in the view.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:48 am

Treading carefully through the soggy mud between the cluster of leaves Lizzie attempted to return to Danny's side. Tripping and knocking her balance Lizzie stumbled forward and landed at Danny's feet. ow. she exclaimed as she lay face down in the grass.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:04 am

I see you managed that with such elegance. Danny chuckled helping Lizzie ti sit up as he sat down beside her. What do you think? He asked looking out over the city.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:32 am

Lizzie pulled her legs up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. its beautiful. she commented as she gazed at the scene before her in awe. how did you find this place? she asked dragging her eyes away from the view and glancing around her at the small, peaceful area where they where situated. its so quiet.... she paused, turning to Danny again. amazing.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:53 am

Danny grinned. When you are little you like to explore and ever since I just come back here when I need to think. I haven't even shown my hidey spot to Nikki. Danny whispered to Lizzie before pecking her cheek.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:58 am

awww. Lizzie smiled releasing her arms from around her legs and turning to him. i feel special. she giggled resting her hands beside her and supporting her weight with them as she stretched her legs out in front of her.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:03 am

You are special. Danny smiled. We are going to have lickle half breeds if we can remember... Danny winked cheekily at her shuffling over slightly closer to Lizzie. I think we will have an amazing life... however we will probs be chasing after Nikki and Tom and Harry and the band and life will be hectic but it will work for us. I know it. He grinned.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:19 am

Remaining in the same position Lizzie’s eyes followed Danny as he slowly approached her. Giggling at his prediction of the future she wriggled across the tickling grass, so that her body was pressed against his. I love your ickle predictions of the future. Lizzie laughed softly as she examined his picturesque face. and i have to say i agree with you very much on the whole hectic thing... but we’ll make it work. she beamed at him before turning her head back to watch the city as it prepared for the night to arrive.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:23 am

However if you want to know the exact future I could try and force Nikki to have a premonition. Danny winked again giggling as he looked back out over the city and hugged Lizzie. Least I can practice not dropping kids by looking after Nikki's... then our kids dont get hurt. Danny randomly chuckled.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:54 am

Lizzie's eyes narrowed as her focus returned back to Danny. Shaking her head at him she refused to allow him to force his sister into having a premonition. no no no. she tutted as she attempted to resist the urge to laugh at him. no premonitions.... if we know... she paused trying to remember the small details she knew about this special ability. it might change things... she mused with a small shrug. i think. she added in a whisper. anyway... she began the volume of her voice returning to normal again. You’ll be fine with the baby... you want drop it. she snickered softly. you numpty. she chuckled poking him in the arm. andddddd.... she extended her word as she inhaled a cool breath of air. what do you mean by 'kids'? ... how many are you intending on having? she questioned raising an eyebrow at him.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:29 am

Danny giggled as he listened to Lizzie. Ok no premonitions then. Danny chuckled. Yeah kids... only two maybe three... depends on what you want really though. Danny smiled hoping Lizzie didn't think he was planning their life too much.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:41 am

two would be cool.... Lizzie paused as a smile crossed her lips. a boy and a girl. she giggled as her mind began imagining her and Danny with children. i wouldnt be bothered though.... i mean... she stuttered trying to find the correct words to explain herself. i wouldn't mind what gender our children were... as long as they were healthy and happy.... she beamed before absentmindedly leaning forward and gently stroaking down one of Danny's rebellious curls.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:46 am

Danny grinned. Two it is then. He winked as he felt Lizzie fiddling with his hair. He leant in and kissed her lips gingerly before kissing her forehead. He entwined his fingers with her as he glanced back out over the city and the twinling lights.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:49 pm

Lizzie dropped her chin against her chest as she giggled softly. Staring down at their fingers as they entwined around each other, her lips curled into a pleasing smile.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:54 pm

Love you Lizzle. Danny muttered running his hand up and down Lizzie's side. He grined as she curled around him.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:02 pm

Love you too Dandan. Lizzie retorted resting her head against his shoulder as she peered out at the mesmerising scene of the setting sun. Glancing at Danny with a beaming smile of excitement spread across her face, she giggled softly. wow sunset.....i've never saw it so clearly before. she informed, fidgeting with excitement. Pulling her attention away from Danny, Lizzie watched as the burning sun fell elegantly behind the rows of buildings. Staring in awe as the array of calming colours mixed across the sky her jaw fell slightly agape. thats amazing. she gasped continuing to watch as eventually a dark, velvet cloak covered the sky and the sun retreated behind the buildings, disappearing into the night; sunset.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:15 pm

Danny chuckled at Lizzie. So the sunset is a brilliant. Danny whispered to Lizzie and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:25 pm

Snuggling into him Lizzie lifted her hand up to her eye and rubbed it tiredly. it is brilliant. she nodded. like you. she giggled glancing over at him, knowing that her comment was very cheesy. god your cheesyness is rubbing off on me.... she giggled her eyes falling upon the darkened city.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:29 pm

Everyone's just cheesey at heart, it just takes people to realise it... or cover over it. Danny chuckled running his hand through Lizzie's hair.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:35 pm

Lizzie laughed softly. Cheesyness for the win. she mumbled before feeling a shiver cascade through her when he touched her. Covering her mouth as she yawned she burrowed her head into his shoulder; feeling comforted and protected around him.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:40 pm

Cheeseyness and sleep. Danny muttered. Come on we are going back to my school apartment for sleep. Danny sighed standing up helping Lizzie up.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:47 pm

noooo.... Lizzie complained reluctantly rising to her feet. i was comfy there.... she told him. aww... i suppose sleepy is fun. she muttered slipping her hand into his and flashing him a sweet smile.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum